Ever wondered what the future of packaging looks like?
You’re not alone. In fact, it’s a question that has been on the minds of many designers and brand-owners alike.
We all know how important sustainability is to our world today, but we also want to make sure that we are doing everything in our power to make products as effective and safe for consumers.
That being said, antimicrobial coatings are trending due to covid, the current pandemic, but also looking to everyday hygiene of products we come into contact with.
Learn how DesignSake launched Matter, designed packaging for Nixit, and is building the next brand incubator near SF.
Here’s a few more take aways you’ll get from this episode:
1) If you can design for others, you can build for yourself.
Design Sake launched a new product into the market and we get into how agencies are taking ownership of the products they design.
2) Removing the responsibility of sustainability from the consumer.
3) How do you make packaging that is a reflection of who you are and meets your sustainability goals. How do you hold clients accountable? And how do you make clients as successful as you possible can?
4) The future pipelines of DTC brands and how designers need to think about material innovation, and should packaging be anti-microbial?
Connect with DesignSake
Learn about Matter
Connect with Danielle McWaters
Connect with Evelio Mattos
Leave a review here
Download your own sustainability guide for free
❤️ packaging and want to join me on the Package Design Unboxd podcast? Fill out this form and we'll contact you if you're a fit Click here.
📦 Support the pod by leaving us a review here.
* Have you connected with Evelio on LinkedIn yet? if you haven't follow him to get daily packaging content and education, connect here.